Paws for a Cause: pet photography
Level 1 Dining Hub drop off zone. View Map
Take a family pawtrait at our Secret Life of Pets 2 zone for your chance to win a $500 Westfield gift card and support Guide Dogs SA!
These July school holiday's we're celebrating all things pets, by giving you the chance to have your photo taken with your four legged friend at our Secret Life of Pets zone! PLUS the chance to win a $500 Westfield shopping spree!
Packages start from $20, with $5 per booking donated to our friends at Guide Dogs South Australia. For each booking you will also receive a spend and save voucher at Pets Domain, spend $50 and save $15. While stocks last.
Dates: Thursday 18th, Friday 19th Saturday 20th July
Times: 10am to 1pm
Location: Dining Hub drop off zone, located in the undercover Woolworths car park, off North East Road.
How to book
Simply choose your date and session and you can arrive anytime within your allocated time frame to have your pet’s photo taken in our Secret Life of Pets 2 zone. All packages are pre-paid when you book, which means no need to pay once you’ve had your photo taken, unless you would like to purchase additional items.
Online bookings are essential, to secure a time that is convenient for you, please book here
Find out more about what our good friends at Guide Dogs SA are getting up to and how you can support here.
Plus this August, grab your best mate and walk 30 minutes a day for 30 days for Guide Dog's Pawgust. Find out more here.
Located in the undercover Woolworths car park on ground level.
For easy access, enter off North East Road.
• Desperate House Dogs pop up, located on level 2 near Prouds the Jewellers. Desperate House Dogs is a small local boutique business that caters to dogs of all shapes and size with clothing, accessories and speciality products.
Check out what else we have on for the July school holidays.
View our full school holiday guide here.
View Secret Life of Pets 2 Hoyts Tea Tree Plaza movie times here.
Terms & conditions for pet photography
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your session
• All animals must be on a leash and supersived at all times
• Owners are responsible for their pets at all times
• In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they are removed from the area
• Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet to use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre
• Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, in the undercover Woolworths carpark, near the Dining & Entertainment Hub's drop off zone
• Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
• Please note when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting in to the terms and conditions.
What pets are allowed?
• No reptiles
• No arachnids
• No dangerous or wild animals
View the competitions terms & conditions here.