Summer Roller Rink
Skate the summer days away at our pop-up roller skating rink.
Join us these January School Holidays for summer roller skating fun that both children and children at heart can enjoy. The Summer Roller Rink will be running every day from Monday 14 January through until Sunday 20 January, with 20 minute sessions being held every half an hour. It is $10 per person to skate, with skate hire included in the cost.
So strap on your skates and roll on down to Westfield Parramatta. Feels like summer.
WHEN: Monday 14 January to Sunday 20 January
LOCATION: Level 2 Centre Court
COST: $10 per person. Tickets are available to purchase at the door. No pre-bookings are available.
OPERATIONAL HOURS: 10am - 5pm each day, excluding Thursday in which the rink will be open 10am - 8pm.
Play nice on the rink. Please see important guidelines:
- Help everyone stay on their feet – so let’s all move in the same ANTI-CLOCKWISE DIRECTION, unless asked otherwise.
- It’s fun to skate together but keep it to groups of 3 skaters max.
- Parents and guardians, keep kids safe and please don’t carry them onto the rink. Parental supervision is required at all times.
- Games of tag and chase are not allowed …. but slow and steady always wins the race.
- Stay upright and watch where you are going – not your phone, or other devices.
- Please speak nicely on the rink to others and staff.
- Keep your toes comfortable by wearing socks with the rental skates.
- Wear a helmet if you wish.
- It is recommended that you do not skate if you are pregnant.
- If you have a bad back or other medical condition, it is recommended that you do not skate.
Assumption of liability, risk warning:
- Skating is at your own risk.
- Skating is both a recreational and/or sporting activity. Participants are hereby warned and acknowledge that there is risk of injury/death and/or loss/damage to personal property whilst skating or being in this venue.
- By using this facility, you accept these risks and agree that you will not hold the operators, landlords and/or staff responsible for any injury/death and/or loss/damage to personal property suffered whilst using these facilities.
- Patrons/parents/guardians must evaluate these risks before engaging in, or allowing minors to engage in, these activities.
- This risk warning is given pursuant to Section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002. Guests who are pregnant, suffering medical conditions (including epilepsy) or with suspected injuries, back or neck conditions should not skate.
- If you do not accept this liability, then do not participate.