Little Foodie Club Cooking School
Sat, 12.30am - 1.30am.
Level 1 Near The Cheesemonger. View Map
This month's session of the Little Foodie Club Cooking School is on Saturday 29th June. Tickets available now.
Do your kids love to help in the kitchen? Or maybe you'd like them to learn about the importance of fresh, healthy food and seasonality?
Register them for our Little Foodies Club Cooking School, hosted by Sprout Cooking School here >
Not only is it free of charge, fun and hands-on, children will also be encouraged to ask lots of questions throughout the class and be able to take their cooking home.
Please note, this class is only suitable for children aged 6 - 12 years.
Important Information for Parents
For safety reasons, please ensure your child is prepared to participate our Little Foodies Club Cooking School, by adhering to the following class safety requirements:
- Long hair must be tied back
- Open toed shoes are strictly not permitted
- Please wear clothes that cover the shoulders
- No loose fitting clothing or loose fitting jewellery on hands will be permitted
- Please advise us upon booking dietary requirements or allergies
Click here to read Sprout's full Cooking Class Policy.