Visiting with kids
Important COVID-19 update
The wellbeing of our customers, retailers, suppliers and employees is our highest priority. In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, our visiting with kids services are temporarily unavailable.
For the precautions we are taking to prioritise your wellbeing, see our COVID-19 update.
At Westfield Coomera, you will find a range of services and facilities to ensure family shopping is fun and easy for everyone.
The Backyard is your go-to destination for social outings and family fun – think; bespoke play-zones for kids of all ages, an interactive water feature for water play, scooter track, BBQ facilities, picnic tables, hammocks and so much more.
Enjoy the great outdoors
Inspired by the Gold Coast’s famously warm weather and active lifestyles, The Backyard is an outdoor oasis filled with tall trees, native flora and bright and colourful sculptures. Plus, located near Westfield Coomera’s fresh food marketplace and food court, The Backyard is the perfect place for picnics or a casual meal with family and friends.
The Backyard features:
- A 1 – 4 years play zone: a ‘fallen log’ immersive sensory zone entertaining children with tactile, auditory and visual experiences. The fallen log includes cubby and hiding spaces, sound tubes, a playful tunnel experience and slippery slide.
- A 4 – 8 years play zone: a fun-filled obstacle course providing imaginative and adventure play. The space includes numerous balance and climbing experiences, trampolines, swings and a spiral slide.
- A scooter circuit for all ages
- An interactive billabong water feature and play area
- Suspended hammocks for relaxation
- Outdoor and shaded dining spaces, including tables and chairs with direct surveillance to the child play areas
- Built in BBQ for communal use and picnic tables
- Significant open grass space, casual seating, shaded areas and more
Each parents’ room has private feeding cubicles, a large changing bench, microwave, sink, a food preparation area, as well as both an adult and child size toilet. In addition, the rooms have a play area and television.
Westfield Coomera has three parents’ rooms located throughout the centre:
- In the Food Court
- Near H&M
- Near Coles
Parents with prams parking
Westfield Coomera has designated parents with prams parking spaces in every car park, to ensure parents have enough room to get in and out of the centre comfortably. In total, we have 47 designated parents with prams parking spaces across the centre.
We offer complimentary pram and stroller hire available from our Concierge Desk, free for three hours.
We run several parents and kids workshops in our designated community space, The Community Hub. To find out more about our community initiatives, click here.
Slip, slop, slap!
At Westfield Coomera, we have several outdoor spaces for you to enjoy with friends and family. Of course, sun safety is a priority, which is why we have complimentary sunscreen stations for you to slip, slop, slap throughout the day. You will find these located in:
- Restaurant and Entertainment Precinct
- The Backyard