To ensure all our customers can navigate around our centre with ease we offer the following services to assist with accessibility.
Our friendly concierge team are available to help you with directions, store information, lost property, transport, parking information and more. You can find our concierge desk on level 3, located near Subway.
For mobility-impaired customers, we offer complimentary wheelchairs and power shoppers. The wheelchairs and power shoppers are in high demand, and are therefore subject to availability.
How do I arrange a power shopper?
1. Contact our concierge team at [email protected] or call them on 02 6251 4333 to arrange your booking.
2. Visit our concierge desk on level 3 to complete the hire agreement form (please make sure you bring a valid form of ID such as your driver licence).
Rules & Regulations
1. Maximum of 3 hours of hire
2. Can only be hired within centre core trading hours
3. The device must be returned to concierge before your 3 hours has been exceeded
Customers with a Disability Parking Permit receive an additional hour upon registration of the Permit at the Concierge Desk. Register for Westfield Plus and validate your permit once at our Concierge Desk for our parking system to automatically apply the Disability Parking Permit additional hour of parking, each visit until your permit expires. Find out more on Disability Parking here.
At Westfield Belconnen all our restrooms have a wheelchair accessible toilet.