To ensure all our customers can navigate around our centre with ease we offer the following services to assist with accessibility.
Our friendly concierge team are available to help you with directions, store information, lost property, transport, parking information and more. You can find our concierge desk on level 3, located near Subway.
For mobility-impaired customers, we offer complimentary wheelchairs and power shoppers. The wheelchairs and power shoppers are in high demand, and are therefore subject to availability.
How do I arrange a power shopper?
1. Contact our concierge team at email@example.com or call them on 02 6251 4333 to arrange your booking.
2. Visit our concierge desk on level 3 to complete the hire agreement form (please make sure you bring a valid form of ID such as your driver licence).
Rules & Regulations
1. Maximum of 3 hours of hire
2. Can only be hired within centre core trading hours
3. The device must be returned to concierge before your 3 hours has been exceeded
For your convenience, you will also find disabled parking near the main entrances to the centre, on all levels of our carparks.
Shoppers with a valid Disability Parking Permit receive 1 additional hour of free parking on top of the standard two hours upon validation of the permit at our concierge desk located on level 3. Alternatively, if you are registered for our ticketless PARK+ system, you can attach your Disability Parking Permit to your account by visiting the concierge desk and asking one of our helpful team members. This automatically applies your extra hour and avoids the need to validate your permit with every visit.
Register for PARK+ >
To find the best parking for mobility-impaired customers please contact our concierge team on 02 62514333 to discuss which of our carparks will best suit your needs on your next visit.
At Westfield Belconnen all our restrooms have a wheelchair accessible toilet.