Delicious homemade mocha cupcakes
This recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the coffee lovers of the world! Beat your coffee cravings and please your sweet tooth at the same time with this delicious (and super easy) mocha cupcake recipe.
Head into your local Westfield to stock up on all of the ingredients because it’s time to get baking!
- Chocolate cake batter mix
- 2 teaspoons of Moccona Barista Reserve coffee
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 60g softened butter
For the icing:
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 40grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of Moccona Barista Reserve coffee
- Simply buy a chocolate cake batter mix.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of Moccona Barista Reserve reserve with a small amount of boiling water.
- Add 2 eggs, 2/3 cup of milk and 60g of softened butter.
- Add your coffee and mix well.
- Spoon into cupcake wrappers and bake for 20mins at 160 degrees.
- To make icing use 1 cup of icing sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, 40grams of butter and 1 teaspoon of coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon of boiling water.
- Cover with icing once cakes are cool and decorate as you please.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee of course.
Image and recipe by Jess from @lulukatestyle