Nuts Galore: Fruit and Nut Nibbles
Try this no-bake cacao and carob fruit ‘n’ nut nibbles.
Nuts Galore are here with a recipe so you can make your own in the comfort of your own kitchen.
1 cup melted coconut oil
3 tbsp cacao powder
3 tbsp carob powder
2 tbsp honey
1 cup macadamia halves
1 cup cashews
1 cup pepitas
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dried blueberries
1. Line a 20cm x 14cm tray (or a similar sized loaf tin) with plastic wrap. This is easier than it sounds, but persevere!
2. Add all the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, reserving a little of each of your mix-ins to add to the top after it’s poured in.
3. Add the honey and melted coconut oil.
4. Mix, making sure you don’t have any lumps of carob or cacao powder.
5. Pour into the plastic wrap lined tin.
6. Add the remaining nuts and fruit to the top of the slice, scattering them evenly.
7. Pop in the fridge for two to three hours to set.
8. Once set, remove from the tray and gently peel away the plastic wrap.
9. With a sharp knife, cut the slab into nibble sized pieces.
Head to Nuts Galore Instagram for more delicious recipes.