We are open for your essentials
We want to let you know the precautions and actions our team is taking to prioritise your wellbeing.
Westfield Knox is open and trading, with COVID-Safe protocols in place which are in line with the latest government and health advice. In line with government restrictions, face masks must be worn when visiting us. While in-centre, please be sure to observe social distancing and practice good hygiene.
As store hours will vary, we recommend contacting individual retailers ahead of your visit for the most up-to-date information. Please ‘browse stores' for contact information.
As per current restrictions, the following apply to our centre:
- Essential goods and services including supermarkets, pharmacies, butchers, bottle shops, petrol stations, post offices, banks, food stores, newsagents, liquor stores, and pet stores remain open
- Pubs, bars, restaurants, cafés and food court retailers can also remain open, serving takeaway and home delivery only
- Gyms and cinemas are closed
- Beauty and personal services including nail salons, tattoo parlours, spa and massage parlours, hairdressers and barbers are closed
- Play areas at Westfield Knox will be closed during this period.
We expect our employees, contractors, retail partners and customers to follow the advice of health authorities at all times. To encourage customers to follow the advice of health authorities we have signage displayed throughout the centre, and our centre and security personnel are on hand to assist customers with current restrictions.
Please check the VIC Government website for the latest advice and information.
We will continue to follow government and health advice as we have done throughout the pandemic. For more information about our COVID-safe protocols, please refer to this page.