Kids sushi making workshops with Sushi Hub
- Sat 27th Apr 10:00am - 10:30am
- Sat 27th Apr 10:45am - 11:15pm
- Sat 27th Apr 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Sat 27th Apr 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Sat 27th Apr 1:15pm - 1:45pm
Join Sushi Hub for a fun-filled and hands-on sushi making workshop for kids!
When: Sat 27th April
Where: Centre Court, Level 1
Kids will enjoy learning the fundamentals of sushi making with the experienced sushi chefs from Sushi Hub. Kids will create their own rolls using the tools and fresh ingredients supplied including seaweed, sushi rice, cucumber, chicken and more! Parents are welcome to join and share the experience.
Just make sure you come with an empty stomach as you will enjoy the sushi you've made!
Book into one of six 30 minute workshops:
- Session 1: 10:00AM
- Session 2: 10:45AM
- Session 3: 11:30PM
- Session 4: 12:15PM
- Session 5: 1:15PM
- Session 6: 2:00PM
Secure your spot here.
- Sessions run for 30 minutes.
- Suitable for kids aged 4 – 12 years old.
- Please note this is a kids only workshop.
- Participants who arrive 10 mins after commencement will be considered as a no show.
- Sushi Hub reserves the rights to accommodate late participants into the next session at their own discretion.