1. Barbecue or grill asparagus until just tender. Cool and cut into thirds on an angle.
2. Roughly chop ½ cup (70g) macadamias, finely chop ¼ cup (35g) and leave remainder whole.
3. For the Macadamia Dressing, combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Just before serving add the ¼ cup finely chopped macadamias and shake again.
4. Combine asparagus, rocket, mango, avocado, mint and macadamias on serving platter or individual bowls.
5. Just before serving, put prawns on serving plates, drizzle with macadamia dressing.