Shopping with kids just got a whole lot easier at Goodstart
We understand that shopping with small children can be challenging at the best of times, so to lend a much needed helping hand, from Saturday 7 September, Goodstart Early Learning will be opening their doors for longer!
Goodstart will extend its high-quality learning and care program from 6.30-9.30pm on Thursdays (did someone say date night?) and 8.30am-1.30pm on Saturdays so that you can run your weekly errands, hit the gym (no more excuses) or simply just shop in peace with no interruptions!
Available to children aged 6 weeks – 6 years, the new childcare service will offer you the flexibility to better manage your busy life, whilst resting assured that your little ones are being provided the best care and educational opportunities by fully trained child care professionals.
- A flat rate of $65 on Thursday, 6.00pm – 9.00pm*
- A flat rate of $85 on Saturday, 8.30am – 1.30pm*
*Meals and nappy’s provided
Terms & Conditions apply
Goodstart Early Learning may agree to provide care to a child for any extended sessions that a parent/guardian requests, at Goodstart’s absolute discretion, as placed are limited.
Families may cancel an approved extended hours session by providing at least 24 hours prior notice to Goodstart.
- Fees do not include Child Care Subsidy (CCS) amounts the family may be entitled to. The Centre Director will be able to support families to make the most of the child care subsidy.
- There are no min/max hours to attend. Your child can arrive late and leave early, during the window period. The parent/guardian will still be required to pay the full session fee.
- During the initial enrolment stage, the parent/guardian will need to make a booking to meet with the Centre Director. The parent/guardian will tour the facility and will be provided with a copy of the enrolment forms, and terms & conditions will be explained.
- To enrol, families must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and Australian Immunisation Register statement.