Colour my morning: free fortnightly kids craft
Wed, 12.00am - 3.00am.
Join us for a morning of free kids' craft at our fortnightly Colour My Morning kids events, hosted by Paperazzi Design Studio. We aim to entertain the little ones with creative and fun craft activities.
In term 2, the little ones can enjoy a range of fun craft activities themed around special dates including ANZAC Day, then discover more fun activities.
Date: Wednesdays (see schedule below)
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: opposite ALDI* (excluding 8 May)
Term 2 Schedule
- Wednesday 24 April - Poppies for ANZAC Day
- Wednesday 8 May - Mother's Day cards plus Cactus & flower pot plants = New Location: near Woolworths
- Wednesday 22 May - Make & decorate your own mini book
- Wednesday 5 June - Make your own paper bag puppets
- Wednesday 19 June - Make your own paper parrots
Term 3 dates and craft will be announced during the July School Holidays.
Please be advised that children must be supervised by their parents at all times, during the Colour My Morning event.