Kikki K Workshops
kikki.K, Level 2. View Map
Price: $40.00 - 50.00 depending on class
Are you searching for what makes you tick? Trying to find your purpose and passions? Looking for inspiration to help you turn dreams into reality? Interested in practices that could help your productivity, create positive habits and help you achieve a greater sense of wellbeing?
Kikki K Workshops are a unique offering of fun and inspiring group learning experiences deeply connected to the Kikki K purpose of inspiring and empowering you to live your best life every day.
Book into one of Kikki K Woden's Workshops, and enjoy nibbles, Champagne, a Kikki K gift & 10% off shopping on the night!
To book your spot, call 0448 412 162. Workshops range from $40 - $50 each.
- Wednesday 9 January
- Wednesday 15 May
Mindfulness can improve your productivity and focus, increase self-awareness and help you change unhealthy habits. Attend our workshop and be inspired to live in the moment every day:
- Understand what mindfulness is and how you can benefit from it
- Learn practical ways and techniques to help you live more mindfully
- Be inspired to embark on your own 12 month mindfulness project
- Wednesday 23 January
- Wednesday 29 May
At kikki.K, we believe organisation is about more than finding things quickly; it’s about the incredible sense of wellbeing and productivity that comes from being in control, and having more time for the enjoyable things in life.
Take the first step to freedom from clutter:
- Learn how to overcome common challenge
- Discover simple tips to help you stay in control
- Leave feeling inspired to take on the challenge
- Wednesday 6 February
- Wednesday 12 June
Happiness is a journey, not a destination, so there’s no better time to create your happiest life. Start living the life you want to live by doing more of what makes you happy. Book your place today and attend kikki.K’s next Happiness Workshop.
Discover how in an inspiring workshop:
- Explore what happiness means to you
- Learn how to celebrate the little things
- Plan to welcome more happiness in
- Wednesday 20 February
- Wednesday 26 June
Setting goals is the first step to living with intention. You can do anything if you just set your mind to it. Get clarity on what matters most to you and start living your dream life today. Be inspired to start creating a clear roadmap for your life:
- Explore what your ‘Dream Life’ looks like and how to get there
- Learn how to set goals and the first simple steps to achieve them
- Make a plan to keep track of your goals throughout the year
- Wednesday 6 March
Something magical happens when you dream, and something even more powerful happens when you write your dreams down on paper and start chasing them. It’s a life-changing practice. Inspired by kikki.K founder, Kristina Karlsson’s dream to inspire the world to dream, attend the kikki.K Design Your Dream Life Workshop to continue your journey for creating and living your dream life.
- learn about the power of dreaming
- explore what a dream life for you would look like
- get started on some of the simple ways you can start making your wishes dreams and dreams a reality.
Wednesday 20 March
Dreaming is something anyone can do anytime, anywhere. It’s free and the process can be learnt – and it really is a process, or a practice. The more you do it, the better you become. In this workshop:
- learn about how to make your dreams a priority
- discover and follow what your passions in life are
- get started on your Dream Life Blueprint where you will choose your top three dreams to start living your dream life!
- Wednesday 3 April
Dreaming is wonderful, but it will only take you so far. You must do the work to make your dreams a reality. We call it moving from Dreaming to Doing. And this is what we will be focusing on in this last workshop:
- a simple process Kristina uses that will help you get started quickly on building your dream life
- We’re going to take your three prioritised dreams that you will identify in the previous workshops and show you how to turn each of these into seven clear and specific key actions to get you focused and moving forward on the most critical things you need to do.
Own Your Story
- Wednesday 17 April
Owning your story is about living a life of connection. When we’re not afraid to show up and be ourselves, we open ourselves up to amazing things. This workshop is about exploring who you are and learning how to love yourself so that you can own your story, instead of letting it own you. Explore what it means to actually own your story and what that story might be
- Look at how we can use vulnerability and our stories as a strength in living our best life
- Set in place some habits to support our journey towards self-love
- Set an intention for every day
- Wednesday 1 May