Bubs of the Beaches Festival
- Thu 28th Jun 11:00pm - 5:00am
- Fri 29th Jun 11:00pm - 5:00am
- Sat 30th Jun 11:00pm - 5:00am
We’re so excited to launch our first Bubs of the Beaches festival and we hope you can join us on Friday 29th June through to Sunday 1st July.
We’ve partnered with industry experts and some amazing brands to bring you 3 days of interactive experiences, educational workshops, exclusive offers along with heaps of kid’s entertainment.
Oh, and did we mention it’s free? Well it is!
Some key areas that you’ll be able to explore throughout the Bubs of the Beaches festival. For full details click on each activity below.
Educational Workshops (The Westfield Suite)
• Sleep Settling with Baby of Mine
• The 4th Trimester with Baby of Mine
• First Aid & CPR with Apply First Aid Northern Beaches
• Social & Emotional Development with Good Start Early Learning
• Baby and Infant Health
NB: All workshops are free however spots are strictly limited so be quick to book your place.
• Meet Peppa Pig
• Baby Photography with HappyPics
• Peppa Pig Storytime with Harry Harthog
• Baby Yoga and Zumba classes with Bodyshape
• Multi-sport classes with Ready Steady Go Kids
• GymbaROO - motor development activities for your baby and toddler
• Hippie Mamas Mini Workshops with Rita Balshaw
Bubs Hub (Ground Level, next to Myer)
An informative, educational and interactive destination to provide parents with advice, guidance and free kids entertainment. A combination of industry professionals and retailers, with content covering the following:
• Sensory development and play
• Core strength recovery
• Nutrition and fussy eating
• Toy testing zone
• Swim safety and swim learning
• Shoe readiness
• Pregnancy and baby books
• Safe sleeping
• Prams, Strollers and Nursery with David Jones
• Car Seats with InfaSecure