Bubs of the Beaches Festival
- No occurrences or past event
We’re so excited to launch our first Bubs of the Beaches festival and we hope you can join us on Friday 29th June through to Sunday 1st July.
We’ve partnered with industry experts and some amazing brands to bring you 3 days of interactive experiences, educational workshops, exclusive offers along with heaps of kid’s entertainment.
Oh, and did we mention it’s free? Well it is!
Some key areas that you’ll be able to explore throughout the Bubs of the Beaches festival. For full details click on each activity below.
Educational Workshops (The Westfield Suite)
• Sleep Settling with Baby of Mine
• The 4th Trimester with Baby of Mine
• First Aid & CPR with Apply First Aid Northern Beaches
• Social & Emotional Development with Good Start Early Learning
• Baby and Infant Health
NB: All workshops are free however spots are strictly limited so be quick to book your place.
• Meet Peppa Pig
• Baby Photography with HappyPics
• Story time with Linda Lokhee, author of The Sock Monster
• Baby Yoga and Zumba classes with Bodyshape
• Multi-sport classes with Ready Steady Go Kids
• GymbaROO - music time and dancing
• Hippie Mamas Mini Workshops with Rita Balshaw
• Complimentary Gentle Hatha Yoga Class with BodyShape
• Complimentary Zumba Class with BodyShape
• Sensory development and play with Good Start Early Learning
Bubs Hub (Ground Level, next to Myer)
An informative, educational and interactive destination to provide parents with advice, guidance and free kids entertainment. A combination of industry professionals and retailers, with content covering the following:
• Core strength recovery
• Toy testing zone
• Mum's skin health and care
• Swim safety and swim learning
• Shoe readiness
• Pregnancy and baby books
• Safe sleeping
• Prams, Strollers and Nursery with David Jones