Birkenstock Gizeh in Toffee? Sweeeet! You'll be the envy of all your friends with Birkenstock's classic thong style in a great new colour. The Birko-Flor synthetic upper is finished with subtle 'graceful' texturing, and is easy to clean and virtually tearproof.
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Original cork footbed
- Adjustable buckle strap
- Birko-Flor upper
- Suede lined footbed
- Shock absorbing EVA outsole
- The Gizeh in Birko-Flor is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won't feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.