Avocado, lime and coriander green goddess dressing
Makes 2 cups of dressing
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup water, plus more if required
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Remove seed from avocado and scoop flesh into a blender. Discard seed and skin.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the blender and pulse until very smooth. Add more water if desired for a thinner consistency.
- Serve over salads, roasted veggies, and rice dishes – or even us as a spread for sandwiches.
- Water can be replaced with milk or nut milk.
- Nuts can be replaced with an equal quantity of natural Greek, or dairy-free coconut, yoghurt.