Beerhaüs opens this Wednesday on The Rooftop
Beerhaüs featuring Goose Island Tap Room is opening on The Rooftop this Wednesday 19 June at 11am.
Beerhaüs is a super-charged, social emporium where sophisticated fun and games are fuelled by a unique, 40-tap, international beer experience and a substantial menu of American-inspired, beer-friendly food.
Beerhaüs Kotara is 600 square metres of social-house fun that reverberates with a busy schedule of beer tastings and dinners and interactive games such as shuffleboard, ping pong tables, pinball machines and giant Jenga and Connect Four, giant Jenga and Connect Four, mini basketball, Skee Ball, cornhole and a media wall of large-screen TVs with real-time sports and entertainment viewing.
A playground for modern-day millennials, families and diners who wish to tap into their inner child, Beerhaüs is a casual hang-out where experience seekers can connect socially with friends and family and enjoy a value-driven food, drinks and entertainment package.
Opening day celebration (Wednesday 19 June 11am)
• Free BBQ brisket sliders for the first 500 customer
Opening weekend celebrations (Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 June)
• Meet the brewers, beer tasting from 4 Pines and pirate live.
• Chicken wing eating competition from 3pm
• Shuffleboard showdown - All day
• Beer tube pong tournament – All day
• Live entertainment all weekend from 4pm
• Free royal snacks and happy hour all weekend 4-6pm
• Big Games all day