The new Playworld on level 2 outside Aldi is now open!
Take a break and let your little ones be entertained with three levels of fun. All kids aged 6 and under are welcome to enjoy free play, however, children must be supervised at all times.
Wherever the littles one’s head they will be constantly engaged by the sensory overload. See all the incredible features to keep the kiddies busy for hours below:
• Safety gate around the perimeter of the play area for peace of mind (the area near Aldi is close to the carpark)
• Close by coffee! The adjacent café is Jimini’s
• Secure and safe: The area is also monitored under our CCTV for additional security measures.
• Pram parking: Additional pram space is available at the carpark end of the zone for those visiting with younger bubs.
• Conveniently located down the travelator from dedicated parking with prams on level 2M Orange carpark and up one travelator from the Parents Room.
Westfield Hornsby now has four dedicated kids play zones. You can find the others here:
- Playworld on level 3 near Myer.
- Kids Zone on level 1 near Kmart.
- Outdoor play area on level 2 outside Kangnam BBQ.