Pet photography: Santa photos with the whole family
Mon, 7.00am - 10.00am.
Level 1 near Target. View Map
Have a very Furry Christmas at Westfield West Lakes, with Santa photos for the whole family.
Online bookings are essential
Spaces are limited. Booking links will be available from November 4. Please note, there are no walk-ins. See session times below:
|Mon 25 November||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
|Tues 26 November||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
|Mon 2 December||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
|Tues 3 December||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
|Mon 9 December||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
|Tues 10 December||5.30pm - 8:30pm|
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting into the below terms and conditions.
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet's use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centres, prior to your allocated booking times. At the time of your booking, a staff member will meet you at the designated entrance and escort you to the Santa photography set.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
Dogs, cats and rabbits.
If you have any questions regarding your pet photography session, please contact Santa Support on (08) 8159 4330. T&Cs apply, click here for more info.
Plan your trip
Best parking: Enter car park off of Brebner Drive. Please use entry near Cafe Brunelli.
For more parking info, click here.
In order to book online, you will need to pre-purchase a package. Please note a $3.95 booking fee applies. Please see the pricelist here.