Warringah Mall Kids Passport
Fri, 10.00pm - 1.00pm.
Fun activity = stamp = prize
How your passport works:
1. Sign up to receive your Kids Passport
2. Collect your passport from the Customer Service desk (outside Target).
3. Take-part in a kid’s activity at Warringah Mall such as a kids cooking class, kids workshop, Puppet show, school holiday activity, Stay’n Play and more! There’s always something on for kids at the Mall.
4. Record in your passport the activity you participated in and receive a stamp
5. Once you collect 8 stamps you will receive a gift voucher to one of your favourite kids stores at the mall*
6. Save up your gift vouchers or spend them as you go!
- gift vouchers supplied from pre-determined stores
To keep updated on upcoming kids activities please subscribe to our weekly email newsletter here
Terms and Conditions:
• The Warringah Mall Kids Passport is for children aged 2-16 years.
• Sign-up to the Westfield Warringah Mall eDM database is required for access to the Kids Passport
• Passports must be stored at the Customer Service desk.
• Stamped activities will be identified on all communications
• Stamps will only be issued once a child has taken part in a kids activity at Westfield Warringah Mall
• One voucher will be provided per 8 stamps. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Vouchers are pre-purchased and the stores pre-determined
• Once issued, any lost gift vouchers will not be replaced. If a passport is misplaced Westfield Customer Service Team will issue a new one.