Immerse in the big screen experience by planning your next trip to the movies with your NSW Dine & Discover vouchers before June 30*.
Check out what's new in cinemas this winter >
How to use your Dine & Discover vouchers
To access your Dine & Discover or Parents NSW voucher you must be registered with Service NSW
- NSW residents are encouraged to download the Service NSW app and register at MyServiceNSW account
- Any NSW resident aged 18 and above will be eligible to receive a Dine & Discover voucher
- To access Parents vouchers, one person from each eligible household will need to apply online on the Service NSW website
- Check if you can apply for vouchers now by entering your residential address into the Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers address check
- Select your movie session, seat and/or food and beverage items through the Event Cinemas website or mobile app.
- Proceed to the payment section and simply;
- Add the Dine & Discover or Parents NSW voucher number in the ‘payment method’ section and click ‘validate’. Once the voucher is accepted, the voucher amount will be removed from the order summary. Click ‘Complete your order’ to proceed.
- Add the Dine & Discover or Parents NSW voucher number in the ‘add in voucher or code’ section and click ‘submit’. Once the voucher is accepted, the voucher amount will be removed from the order summary. Click ‘proceed’ to complete your order.
- Once payment is accepted and processed you will be sent a booking confirmation of your order to the email selected.
- Visit the Box Office to purchase your ticket or Candy Bar item, and show our friendly team member your Dine & Discover NSW voucher. The team member will enter your Dine & Discover NSW voucher into the system
Having trouble accessing your Dine & Discover from Service NSW? Visit MyServiceNSW to find out more.
For more information about redeeming your Dine & Discover vouchers at Event Cinemas, visit the website. *Terms and Conditions Appy.