For a shopping experience that's convenient and hassle-free, Westfield Sydney offers valet parking, accessible via 135 King Street. Valet Parking is safe, convenient and time-saving. Simply drive up to the door, issue your keys to the attendant, and let us take care of the rest. Open from 6am on weekdays, and 8:30am on weekends. Rates start from $20 per hour during the day and $15 per hour with entry after 6pm. Click here to view all parking rates.
Need your car washed? The Valet Parking attendants can arrange that too. Car wash services start from just $35 (sedan) for an exterior wash. A same day service is available if you book before 10.30am. Book directly at the Valet Desk on arrival, or to book in advance and for further enquiries please call or email us.
We Are Hiring!
As a Valet Attendant at Westfield Sydney your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the car park remains clean, safe and operates efficiently for customers.
- Park cars safely;
- Ensure all car park services, guidelines and processes are adhered to;
- Deliver the ultimate premium customer experiences within valet;
- Ensure personal presentation and conduct is at a premium at all times;
- Promote all current and newly offered services to both customers and retailers;
- Contribute to initiatives and innovation within the centre;
- Assist with basic admin requirements as well as eventing opportunities as required
- Greet all customers professionally and courteously;
What will set you apart from the rest?
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Proven experience in a customer facing service position, ideally working in a retail and/or hospitality environment
- You will be well presented, passionate, and confident individual who loves helping people
- Your exceptional customer service skills will ensure the delivery of the ultimate 6 star customer shopping experience every time
- Flexible 7 day availability (Early morning and late evenings)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it!
To be considered for this role you will need to be flexible with your roster as you will be required to work on average 20 hours per week including weekends and late night trade Thursday.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A FULL OPEN MANUAL DRIVERS LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Please email your interest to: Luke Caleo firstname.lastname@example.org