Myer: Australia’s number one destination for all things Christmas
Myer officially unveiled its home of gifting, the Myer Giftorium, with every Myer store around the country hosting a dedicated Giftorium section bursting with colourful and exciting displays, tempting merchandise and energetic “Gifticians” dressed in fun Christmas uniforms welcoming shoppers.
Opened in all stores nationally on Friday 2 November, Myer’s famous Giftorium showcases the widest range of gifts; for Her, for Him, for Kids, for the Entertainer, for the Tech Guru, for Secret Santa and more.
The Personalised Toblerone is exclusive to Myer for $9.99 and is the ideal gift for your loved one, Secret Santa, friend, family or work colleague this Christmas with its delicious Swiss chocolate honey and almond nougat flavour.
More than just a shopping destination, the Myer Giftorium in Sydney will offer a range of exclusive experiential concept stores including the world’s most iconic and oldest toy shop, FAO Schwarz, a nostalgic pop-up celebrating Micky Mouse’s 90th Anniversary as well as the Wizarding Emporium stocked with everything from interactive wandsto flying snitches.
EXPERIENTIAL POP-UPS AVAILABLE AT MYER SYDNEY GIFTORIUM
• FAO Schwarz is a key anchor pop up for kids of all ages in this year’s Sydney Giftorium. Myer has partnered with this iconic brand to ensure the interactive nature of its products can be brought to life in store. Kids of all ages will be able to play on the Giant Keyboard or learn over 275 tricks with the Ultimate Magic Set;
• The Hunter Lab concept store is the first of its kind, where shoppers are invited to make their own personalised fragrant lotions on the spot;
• Myer is the proud exclusive retail partner of Micky Mouse’s 90th Anniversary in Australia and in celebration, has curated a concept store offering extensive Micky Mouse merchandise and collectables;
• The Wizarding Emporium will bring magic to the Myer Giftorium. Shoppers can purchase all the apparel needed to be a real-life wizard including robes, wands, the sorting hat as well as Harry Potter collectable items;
• Barbie By You is an exclusive pop-up store at the Myer Giftorium. Be the envy of all your friends and style your own personalised Barbie doll in the latest trends (Sydney & Melbourne flagship stores only);
• The Meme Shop is new and exclusive to Myer this Christmas and promises to make you, your friends and family laugh out loud with your favourite memes printed on pencil cases and candles… I mean, who doesn’t love a meme?
• Myer invites its shoppers to come and visit the Myer Charity Shop located within all Myer Giftoriums. The much-loved 2018 Christmas Bear, Anthony, is available to purchase where $1 from the sale of each bear is donated to the Myer Stores Community Fund.
Santaland will return this year to all flagship stores offering shoppers the ultimate Christmas adventure including its star experience, Santaland Express – a life-sized train that will whisk shoppers on a virtual journey from Myer Central Station to Santaland, stopping at the Toy Factory along the way.
Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa’s workshop and be entertained by the latest toys and Christmas-themed stations. Cherish the moment and have your photo with Santa with children receiving a magnetic photo frame as a gift from Santa to mark the merry occasion.
Myer also invites kids and adults of all ages to write their Christmas wishlists to Santa, with letters receiving a response from Father Christmas before he sets off on his Christmas journey to deliver presents on 25 December.