*Upcoming events are subject to change
Pet photography: Santa photos with the whole family
Level 1 David Jones. View Map
Make it a very furry Christmas at Westfield Southland.
Why should your four-legged friends miss out on all the fun? Bring them along for a Santa photo with the whole family.
Online bookings are essential, and sessions book out quickly. Please note, there will be no walk-ins available (no matter how persuasive those puppy eyes may be). View the variety of photo packages available and book here to secure a time that is convenient for you.
Dress-ups are welcome, so deck them in their best festive outfits and create an extra special merry memory.
Still with the magic you know and love, we will be offering a Covid-Safe Santa experience this year that reflects local requirements. The traditional portrait image will be replaced with a landscape shot, to allow for physical distancing. We encourage you to bring festive props or a favourite toy to create a unique and interactive Christmas memory.
In line with government restrictions, masks will be required for anyone over the age of 12 in Victoria, including Santa, and our photography set will be assessed in line with state restrictions.
For your wellbeing, a few extra safety measures will be in place. Hand sanitiser will be available and a separate screen for families to view their Santa pictures. Santa’s elves will also support with cleaning throughout the day.
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting in to the below terms and conditions:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet's use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s are required to wait outside the centre at the entrance near JB Hi-Fi until a Westfield team member escorts them to Santa. Customers with pets will also need to exit the centre via the same exit as soon as their photography session is complete and paid for.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
- Most pets are welcome, including dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals.
- Centre management may, at its discretion, remove any animals from the centre.
If you have any questions regarding your pet photography session, please contact us on 03 9582 5600.
Westfield Plus members get more
Great news for our Westfield Plus members – purchase the Santa's Gift Pack and you’ll receive a second free digital photo, valued at $8.95. To redeem, simply ask a team member about the offer at the Santa Photography set before your session.
Not a member yet? Download the Westfield Plus App today to unlock member benefits from the palm of your hand. Download the free app >
Check out our other Santa photography options
Our traditional Santa photography is the perfect way to capture a Christmas memory you’ll cherish for years to come. Pre-book a time that’s convenient for you. Find out more >
Sensitive Santa photography
Santa is setting aside some time to create a sensory-friendly environment, so that families can visit our Christmas wonderland and have their photo with Santa in a relaxed environment. These sessions are run before stores are open. Find out more >
Plan your visit
Our Santa Photography set is located: Centre Court, level 1 near David Jones
Best parking: Yellow car park, off Karen Street
Please use entry near: JB Hi-Fi.