Petwant Programmable Automatic Feeder for Dogs & Cats
It’s 8 AM on a Saturday. Your alarm goes off as, with a groan, you throw your legs out of bed. Wouldn’t it be nice if you DIDN’T have to roll out of bed to prevent the breakfast chorus? Or, if the next time you got home late, you wouldn’t have to feel guilty about your chunky boy (or girl) missing another meal? With this automatic pet feeder from Petwant, those dreams can become reality.
We live in an age of technology and smart devices. But the way we feed our animals is still stuck in the 20th century. We still put the bowl on the floor, grab a cup, and fill it up. We then wait for Fido or Steve Mewrin to wolf down their food before cleaning the bowl and putting it away. This doesn’t take long, but those minutes add up. With this product, on the other hand, you just fill up the bowl once or twice a week with your pet’s favorite dry food. You then set the number of meals and input your pet’s weight. This will ensure your best bud gets the perfect amount of num-nums.
Most programmable bowls are made up of plastic on top and stainless steel on the bottom. While the latter is stain and germ-resistant, the hopper must be regularly cleaned to avoid contamination. To combat this, Petwant used metal on all food-contacting parts. To clean, just wipe them down with a rag or wet wipe. This automatic product features a dual power supply system so you choose whether to connect it to a power socket or run it off batteries.
Add this product to your cart today and start next weekend with some much-needed shuteye.
Colour: White & Silver
Materials: SUS304 Stainless Steel and ABS plastic
Overall Dimensions: L 19.5cm x W 19.5cm x H 28cm
Capacity : 3 Litres (4.5L Automatic Feeder also available)
Recommended Kibble Size: 5-12mm
Cable Length: 1.5M
Weight: 1.55 kg (without batteries & food)
Power: DC5V/1A USB2.0 (USB cable included)
Optional Battery Power: D Batteries x 3 (not included)
For indoor use only
Please note: This automatic feeder is programmed via the control panel on the front of the device. No Wi-Fi or phone Apps are required.
- Showcases a modern design that’s a good fit for most contemporary kitchens
- LCD screen and labelled buttons makes programming simple
- Available in both 3.0L and 4.5L configurations
- Clear plastic lid makes it easy to monitor food levels
- Great for ensuring your furbaby gets enough to eat when you’re away or working late
- Can dispense up to four meals a day with easily customized portions
- Dual power supply system means your pet will not go without food in the event of power failure
- Your purchase helps support an Australian pet brand
- Little silicone feet prevent skidding and keep this food tower stable
- The stainless-steel bowl and hopper are easy to clean and resists both scratches and odors
This item is included as part of the 14 day universal returns policy. View the Westfield online return policy for more information.
Returning in centre? Please return your items at the Westfield Click & Collect service desk.