The Benro A2573F Aluminum Single Tube Tripod with S6Pro Fluid Video Head includes a Benro S6Pro Fluid Video Head.
The Benro A2573F Aluminum Single Tube Tripod with S6Pro Fluid Video Head includes an A2573F Aluminum Single Leg Tripod and a Benro S6Pro Fluid Video Head.
The Benro A2573F Aluminum Single Tube Tripod with S6Pro Fluid Video Head is a versatile system supporting up to 6 kg loads. It has a compact design with single-tube legs, and it features a 65mm flat base that allows moving the head from the tripod directly to sliders, jibs, and other support gear.
Key Features of the Benro A2573F Aluminum Single Tube Tripod with S6Pro Fluid Video Head
- 6 kg Payload/5+0 Steps Counterbalance
- 65mm Flat Base with 3/8"-16 Thread
- Low-Angle 44 to 140 cm Height (2 Stages)
- Three Leg Positions; Leveling Adapter
The A2573F Aluminum Single Leg Tripod is a 2-stage/3-section tripod featuring a flat base centre column. With the head attached, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 180 cm when the column is fully extended. With the column retracted, it stands at approximately 162 cm maximum. The minimum height is 44 cm, which is an advantageous low height that isn't common among most tripods. At this height, you can set up the tripod for low angle shots in time-lapse and other applications. Each leg of the tripod is independently adjustable into three positions. Being able to snap the legs into one of these three positions will let you set up quickly and efficiently. Making things even more efficient, the centre column has a levelling adapter so that you can adjust the position of the fluid head without having to adjust the tripod legs.
The centre column also has a weight hook for sandbags and other loads you can hang off of it for additional stability. The A2573F tripod features rubber and spiked feet for use on virtually all types of terrain.
Key Features of the A2573F Aluminum Single Leg Tripod
- Maximum height of 180 cm with the S6Pro attached and centre column extended
- Low-angle minimum height of 44 cm
- Single-tube legs independently adjustable into three positions
- Levelling adapter on the end of the centre column
- Spiked and rubber feet
- Flip leg locks
- Aluminium construction
S6Pro Fluid Head
The S6Pro head offers 5+0 steps of counterbalance and continuous pan and tilt drag. There are also independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is a wide +90/-75°, and the pan range is a full 360°.
Some parts of the head are made of magnesium and other parts of aluminium. Virtually the entire head, including its knobs, is made of robust yet lightweight metal. A pan bar is included that can be attached to a rosette adapter on the left or right side of the head, for left- or right-handed users. A camera plate is included that can be adjusted forward/backward to let you find the optimal balance for your camera. A safety lock on the plate ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out if you move it in either direction too much. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. For attaching accessories, there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on each side of the head to which you can secure articulating arms.
Key Features of the S6Pro Fluid Head
- 6 kg payload
- 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 65mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 5+0 steps of counterbalance
- Continuous Pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminium
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- MPN - A2573FS6PRO
- GTIN - 6931747313006