The Fujifilm FT-XH File Transmitter vastly improves the networking capabilities of the camera. It has fast Wi-Fi connectivity, with speeds up to 600 Mb/s, along with wired LAN connectivity for in-studio tethered shooting.
The file transmitter also brings the usual benefits of a battery grip, such as shooting in the vertical orientation and being able to accept two additional NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries to increase shooting capacity. In terms of its physical design, the extended shape incorporates a secondary shutter release button as well as a focus lever, AE-L button, AF-ON button, front and rear command dials, and Q button to mimic the camera's own layout for intuitive handling.
Key Features of the Fujifilm FT-XH File Transmitter
- For X-H2S Mirrorless Camera
- Supports Wired and Wireless Transfers
- Transfer Speeds Up to 600 Mb/s
- Holds 2 x NP-W235 Batteries
- Extended Grip for Vertical Composition
- Secondary Shutter Release
- Function Buttons and Control Dials
- FTP transfer by wired LAN, wireless LAN, or via USB smartphone tethering
- Tethered shooting by wired LAN or wireless LAN
- Remote recording by wired LAN or wireless LAN; capable of controlling up to four X-H2S cameras from a browser at the same time
- MPN - 74451
- GTIN - 4547410469615
This item is included as part of the 14 day universal returns policy. View the Westfield online return policy for more information.
Returning in centre? Please return your items at the Westfield Click & Collect service desk.