Please note that the expiry date is on 30 March 2024.
MEDI-PEEL Azulene Water Calming Mask is a quick and easy-to-use wash-off mask with a relaxing cooling effect to relieve sensitive and irritated skin from external stressors.
- A wash-off mask with 65% of Azulene Complex that quickly soothes irritated skin
- Offers cooling effect to reduce heat in skin and thereby, slows the aging of skin
- Formulated with 8 types of hyaluronic acid and various organic ingredients to provide intense hydration and moisture to the skin
- Suitable for sensitive and reddened skin due to various external environment pollutants
- Soothes sunburnt and troubled skin
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Betaine, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Azulene, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 17200, CI 42090, Fragrance