2015 was an auspicious year for NSX aficionados, as the legendary car's 25th anniversary was marked with the announcement of the new second generation production NSX at the Detroit Auto Show. It went on sale to great acclaim in August of this year (2016). An exceptionally lightweight body utilizes aluminum, high strength steel and carbon fiber components, while power is provided by a midship 3.5-liter V6 twin turbo engine in harmony with a 9-speed dual clutch transmission. The ground-breaking hybrid system orchestrates three electric motors for maximum control of all four wheels and outstanding cornering. With this much-anticipated super sports car starting to hit the streets, we have wasted no time in giving it the highly detailed Tamiya treatment and introducing it to the popular 1/24 scale Sports Car Series!
- This is a 1.24 scale plastic model assembly kit
- Length: 187mm, width: 92mm, height: 51mm
- Alluring, aerodynamically-honed form of the NSX is recreated with superb accuracy
- Stylish floating pillars are built up using multiple parts
- Combination of metal-plated and clear parts depict head- and taillights.
- Realistic V6 twin turbo engine and suspension
- Authentic cockpit interior depiction
- Mirror surfaces and emblems are recreated using metal transfers
- Can be assembled as left- or right-hand drive
- Metallic stickers recreate front and rear Honda and Acura emblems
Customize your kit and take your creation to another level with our selection of paint sets.
This item is included as part of the 14 day universal returns policy. View the Westfield online return policy for more information.
Returning in centre? Please return your items at the Westfield Click & Collect service desk.