FRANKiE4 JACKiE II is for those ladies looking for a sleek, casual sneaker, with comfort aplenty. Featuring a removable footbed, your feet will enjoy heel support, arch support and forefoot cushioning. Style them with anything from a dress to tailored trousers.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack* to fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Leather upper
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Dual Density Polyurethane Sole
- The Jackie sneaker is suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- For very broad feet, it is best to go for a half size up and wear either the half insole or take the insole out completely.
- Average width feet can wear either the half or full insole but may still consider wearing a half size up.
- Narrow feet can wear the full insole with the additional toe pad if it still feels roomy in the toe box.
- The leather is reasonably soft and padded to begin with and will soften more with wear.