The FRANKiE4 Ellie will quickly become your go-to shoe whether it's for all day wear at work or for a casual run around town pair. Features leather upper and FRANKiE4's signature podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed for maximum comfort and support.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack*
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbeds
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed Dual Density Polyurethane Sole. Lightweight with durable outer sole, and softer midsole.
- Additional laces provided for alternate styling
- The Ellie sneaker is suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- Those with very broad feet or bunions may need to size up either a half or a full size.
- The leather softens with wear and the laces can be adjusted for higher arches so it's okay if they are a little snug to begin with, as long as the toes aren't cramped up against the front of the shoe.
- The shape of the toe box makes these a good choice for those with a longer big toe but people with broader feet at the front may need to wear the half insole to begin with.