Please note Blundstone is in UK sizing which is smaller than US sizing. A US Women's 8 is a EU 39 which is a UK 5. Confusing right! Please refer to the Size & Fit Guide above.
The #585 is a premium leather Chelsea boot in Blundstone's famed rustic brown colour. The best lightweight boots for comfort about town, or protection when off-road. The #585 has an elastic side and is leather lined with a cushioned midsole for additional comfort.
- Rustic brown premium leather upper and brown elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and the Blundstone Classics series has a 1.8mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Double stitched detail adds character and is built tough to take on any adventure
- 0.9mm thick leather lining keeps you dry and warm while adding breathability
- Two removable footbeds, one with XRD(R) Technology at the heel in one for impact absorption, give a personalised fit while adding additional comfort
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole features the patented Blundstone SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD(R) Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.