Please note Blundstone is in UK sizing which is smaller than US sizing. A US Women's 8 is a EU 39 which is a UK 5. Confusing right! Please refer to the Size & Fit Guide above.
Blundstone's #151 is inspired by 1950s army boots. With a bronze premium leather lining, hidden stitch in the heel and a Goodyear welt, these boots blend premium craftsmanship with intricate detailing for the modern man.
Blundstone's premium Heritage series combines unparalleled craftsmanship with extreme comfort. Features include: a Goodyear welt sole; premium supple leather, leather lining; waxed laces and more.
- Premium water-resistant leather upper - made from supple full grain leather exterior, ensures a more comfortable fit right from the start.
Lined for comfort - for maximum comfort the inner bronze leather lining is tumbled for a longer period to create a more supple finish.
- Inner layer or cork - an inner layer of cork is placed within the welt, the cork softens with wear and creates a personalised fit.
- Goodyear Welt - hand-guided production stitches the leather sole and upper together, allowing the boots to be resoled after long-time wear.
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry.
- Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.