The BIRKENSTOCK Gizeh is a genuine classic that combines optimum grip with minimalist, fashionable design. Here, the sophisticated interplay of material of gives the classic model a new look. Thanks to the brushed Birko-Flor(R), the vegan version can easily be mistaken for genuine leather. It is entirely free of animal products, as verified by independent testing laboratories.
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor(R) nubuck
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: thong with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; vegan
- Made in Germany
- The Gizeh in Birko-Flor is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won't feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.