Avocado beetroot dip
Really impress your guests by adding some colour to your next grazing platter with this avocado and beetroot dip. Move over taziki and hummus because this dip is a crowd pleaser!
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 450g can baby beetroots, drained (1/3 cup juice reserved)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove garlic
- 100g feta, crumbled (reserve 1tbs for garnish)
- 1tbs lemon juice
- Small bunch dill
- 1 avocado, diced (extra)
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Vegetable batons, to serve
- Bread sticks, to serve
Head to The Harvest Store and Coles to pick up your fresh produce.
- Place beetroot, avocado, garlic, feta and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth adding one tablespoon of reserved beetroot juice if too thick. Taste and season with salt and pepper
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with reserved feta, diced avocado and dill. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
- Serve immediately with fresh vegetable batons and bread sticks.
Tip: if you are in need of a new serving bowl that is equally as impressing as your dip, you can't go past the range at salt&pepper.