Rolld: Vietnam's soul in a bowl – Seafood Phở
- 3rd Jul - 31st Jul
Forget Hạ Long Bay and the Mekong Delta, Roll’d are introducing Vietnam’s true wonder of the
Phở is a noodle soup embodying the rich flavour and light texture that characterises Vietnamese cuisine.
This winter, you can get your frost-bitten hands on a decadent bowl of Seafood Phở, delish Flaming Prawns and a 600mL Cool Ridge Spring Water (trust them.. you’ll need it) for just $16.
Plus in September, Roll’d will be sharing its top-secret recipe with a few lucky ducks in an intimate cooking class with their CEO and Co-Founder Bao Hoang, his mother Mama Hoang and Roll’d Food Director and Michelin star chef, Jonathan Alston.
Winners will be flown to Melbourne for this exclusive chance to become a Phở connoisseur. To enter, simply register
purchase this Phở meal deal and enter your details and receipt number on the Roll'd website*.
Try Vietnam’s soul in a bowl at Roll’d today!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
Offer available from July 3 2018 until July 31 2018 only at participating Roll’d locations
(Excludes Knox, Eastland, Australia Square, Rowe Lane and all airport stores)
Only available during business hours.
While stocks last
Competiton terms and conditions
- Customers must keep proof of purchase
- Customers must enter between Tuesday June 5 2018 and Wednesday September 5 2018*
- Winners will be drawn at random and announced on Friday September 7 2018
- One winner will be selected per state and winners are permitted to bring one guest.
- Winners have until Wednesday September 12 2018 to claim prize after which another name will be pulled at random
- Winners may bring a guest, flights will be included for guest subject to availability
- Winners flights included subject to availability
*- Accommodation not included**