Roll’d’s most so-fish-ticated Soldier®
- 19th Sep - 19th Oct
The Smoked Salmon Soldier® is rolling out nationwide on Tuesday 18 September and the first 100 customers to purchase one at every Roll’d store will receive a FREE can of Remedy Kombucha.
PLUS, for the rest of spring (from Wednesday 19 September) you can treat yourself to two Smoked Salmon Soldiers® and a Schweppes ALT for only $10.
To top it all off, customers who purchase the Smoked Salmon Soldier® can enter the draw to win a cinema experience for them and 30 friends, catered by Roll’d. To enter, simply purchase a Smoked Salmon Soldier®, enter your receipt number here and tell Roll'd in 25 words or less why you deserve to win this luxurious cinema experience.
*Terms and conditions apply. Visit online for more detail.
Terms and conditions
*Ongoing offer terms and conditions:
• Offer available from Wednesday 19 September 2018 until Friday 19 October 2018 only at participating Roll’d locations.
• Only available during business hours.
• Tofu Soldier® substitution permitted.
• Offer available with 450mL Alt only.
• Additional surcharge will apply for any substitute drinks.
• Not in conjunction with any other offer, discounts or coupons.
• While stocks last.
• Excludes Sydney Domestic Airport, Sydney International Airport and Brisbane Domestic Airport.
Competition terms and conditions:
• Customers must keep proof of purchase.
• Customers must enter competition via online entry form.
• Participants must provide personal details to validate entry.
• Competition entry valid with Smoked Salmon Soldier® + ALT drink meal deal and Smoked Salmon Soldier® purchase only (Tofu Soldier® flavour substitution permitted).
• Customers must enter between Tuesday 18 September 2018 and Friday 19 October 2018.
• Winning submission will be selected and announced on Friday 26 October 2018.
• Winner has until Wednesday October 31 2018 to claim prize after which another winner will be selected.
• Winner may bring up to 30 friends.
• Film selection is subject to availability.
• Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for cash.**