1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Ticketless Parking Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 17 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Scentre Group or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centres or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 22 May 2017 and ends at 5:00pm AEDST on 31 August 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO CLAIM
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Westfield Penrith as set out in Annexure A (“Participating Centres”).
6. To be an eligible participant in this Promotion, eligible individuals must visit parkwestfield.com.au, follow the prompts to the ‘Ticketless Parking’ account registration page, input the requested details (including their full name, the number plate of their vehicle, and the relevant credit card details), agree to the Ticketless Parking terms and conditions, and submit the fully completed registration form so it is received during the Promotion Period (“Registration”).
Once a Registration has been successfully completed, individuals will be eligible to redeem one (1) hour of ‘paid parking’ free of charge every day for the remainder of the Promotion Period. To redeem their ‘free hour’ of free paid parking, individuals must enter the car park at Westfield Penrith via the ‘Ticketless Parking’ entry (during the regular opening hours of that car park) during the Promotion Period using the same vehicle specified on their registration form. The one (1) hour of free parking will then be automatically deducted from their account once their stay at that Participating Centre has exceeded the free parking period. For example, Westfield Penrith has a free parking period of three (3) hours, and therefore the participant’s fourth hour of parking will be free. They will then be responsible for paying for any additional hours they stay in the car park past that point that day. In the event a participant leaves the Westfield Penrith car park at any point during the day (once they have redeemed their free one (1) hour of ‘paid parking’ for that day) and then returns to that car park more than 30 minutes after leaving, the free parking period for that Participating Centre will start again and they will be eligible to receive a second hour of ‘paid parking’ free of charge that day (once the free parking period has been exceeded again). In the event a participant leaves the Westfield Penrith car park at any point during the day (once they have redeemed their free one (1) hour of ‘paid parking’ for that day) and then returns to that car park within 30 minutes after leaving, they will not be eligible to receive a second hour of ‘paid parking’ free of charge that day.
7. Use of the Ticketless Parking Program is subject to the Ticketless Parking Terms and Conditions, available at https://www.westfield.com.au/parking/terms-conditions.
8. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) any tax liability incurred by a participant.
13. The “Promoter” is Scentre Promotion Fund Management Pty Ltd (in its capacity as The Trustee for Scentre Promotion Fund ABN 79 727 004 194) of Level 30, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 9358 7000.
14. The “Scentre Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity including, without limitation, the Scentre Group Trust 1, Scentre Group Trust 2, or Scentre Group Trust 3.
· Westfield Penrith