Spaghetti with prawns and lemon in arrabbiata sauce
Whether you are entertaining guests or are after inspiration for a midweek meal, you can't look past this quick and easy recipe. This classic arrabbiata dish with a seafood twist will make any foodie envious of your skills, and there is no need to let them know what the key ingredient is - delicous bottled sauce!
- 340g Barilla Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Arrabbiata sauce
- 400g peeled prawns, tails on
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1g chilli flakes
- 20g capers
- ¼ glass dry white wine
- 20g parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 40g butter, cubed
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt, to taste
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Once boiling, add rock salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
- Drop Spaghetti into the boiling salted water and cook as per instructions on the box.
- In a large fry pan gently heat some Extra Virgin Olive oil. Add the garlic, and once golden in colour add the chilli, prawns and capers.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with wine, allowing the alcohol to evaporate. Add the Arrabbiata sauce and bring a simmer.
- Drain the pasta 2 minutes before the recommeneded time, saving 1 ladle of cooking water. Place the drained pasta and cooking water in with the sauce to finish cooking.
- Add butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and top with parsley.