Festive food gifts: gourmet treats for your favourite foodie
Christmas is a time for indulgence, so what better way to celebrate the delicious than to seek out some gourmet goodies for your foodie friend.
There’s nothing quite like a cold glass of champagne on a hot Christmas day. This time of year, you can usually find your favourite French champagnes already gift boxed and ready to go. Or, why not try one of our amazing local Australian sparkling wines?
Here are some ideas:
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label from BWS
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne NV from BWS
- Chandon NV Sparkling Brut 750mL from Liquorland
In recent years, craft beer has elevated the humble brew to rockstar status. Small batches mean you can pick and choose from a dazzling variety of types and styles, and funky packaging designs take care of gift wrapping.
- Bridge Road Beer 101 Mixed 6 Pack from Liquorland
- Feral Gift 6Pk Bottle 330mL from Liquorland
- Pirate Life Brewing IPA Cans 355mL from BWS
Delectable chocolate delights
You really can’t go wrong with quality chocolate in all its forms. Mix it up with a selection of milk, dark, or white chocolates with a variety of centres. Indulge in the chocolatey goodness of sauces, hot chocolate drink mixes or cute wrapped packages of fudge.
- Anthon Berg 26 Piece Chocolate Liqueurs from Target
- Darrell Lea Christmas Nougat Pudding 150g from Woolworths
- Lindor Limited Edition Assorted Chocolate Gift Box from Coles
Fabulous food accessories
Sometimes it’s not possible to get food treats to your friends. If this is the case, splurge on some amazing food accessories. Think bar accessories such as cocktail shakers or decanters, beautiful linen napkins or table clothes, candle holders, quality glassware, cheese boards and more.
Here are some ideas:
- Cocktail Shaker Metal from Kmart
- 3 Cheese Knives from Kmart
- Gold Rim Patterned Round Serving Plate from Target
Discover more Christmas inspiration here
Pictured above in main image: assortment of treats from David Jones