Healthy Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
These peanut butter crunch balls are made with only 5 wholesome ingredients.
Peanut butter crunch balls are such a delicious snack, and Nuts Galore are here with a recipe so you can make your own in the comfort of your own kitchen.
1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
4 tablespoons Nuts Galore peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup crispy rice cereal (optional)
Unsweetened or dark chocolate (for drizzling)
1. In a food processor, process the peanuts until they are broken down into fine crumbs.
2. Add the dates, peanut butter and vanilla and process until the mixture sticks together when pressed.
33. Remove the blade from the food processor and stir in the crispy rice cereal.
Using the palm of your hands, roll the mixture into 12 balls. Place on a plate or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and store them in the refrigerator or freezer until you're ready to drizzle with chocolate.
4. Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or microwave.
5. 5. Drizzle each ball with chocolate or dip in chocolate. Place again on the parchment paper and freeze or refrigerate until the chocolate has set.
Head to Nuts Galore Instagram for more delicious recipes.