Crispy crunchy chicken with Green Valley Spices
via Green Valley Spices.
Chicken is one of the most versatile meats you can cook with. Barbecued, roasted, pan-fried or grilled – chicken is not only delicious, it’s also packed with protein and is a great source of vitamin B, which boost our metabolic and nervous systems.
This crispy, crunchy chicken dish is a simple, rustic and tasty meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 500 Grams Chicken Breast Fillets from Zisti's Poultry
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Moroccan Seasoning from Green Valley Spices
- 0.5 Metric Cup (250ml) Dukkah Seasoning from Green Valley Spices
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Minced Dried Garlic from Green Valley Spices
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Minced Dried Onion from Green Valley Spices
- 1 Piece(s) Egg from Coles
- 1 Piece(s) Vegetable Oil from Coles
- Fillet the chicken into desired thickness.
- Beat the egg and dip the chicken fillets into the egg.
- Mix the Dukkah and Moroccan Seasoning together, add the ground pepper, onion, garlic and mix well.
- Coat the egg dipped chicken pieces into the dry mix, press the mix firmly into the chicken so that it doesn’t fall off during the frying.
- Shallow pan fry until golden brown and meat is cooked. Can be cooked in the oven with some spray oil.
- Place on kitchen paper to drain excess oil.
- Garnish with Cashews, chopped Coriander and serve with rice.
- Add Pepper to taste.