Pet photography: Santa photos with the whole family
Thu, 7.00am - 10.00am.
Level 2 Level 2, near Industrie. View Map
Have a very Furry Christmas at Westfield Liverpool, with Santa photos for the whole family.
Celebrate Christmas with your four-legged furry friends and create a memorable Santa photo to add to the family album.
Online bookings are essential and sessions book quickly. Book online to secure a time that’s convenient for you. Please note, there are no walk-ins.
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting into the below terms and conditions.
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet's use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centres, prior to your allocated booking times. At the time of your booking, a staff member will meet you at the designated entrance and escort you to the Santa photography set.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
- No reptiles
- No arachnids
- No dangerous or wild animals
- No animals over 50kgs without approval
If you have any questions regarding your pet photography session, please contact us on 8706 6977.
Plan your trip
Best parking: You are advised to park on the YELLOW rooftop carpark, and travel down to the Santa set near Portmans.
You will be required to check-in with the Westfield staff member at the Macquarie Street entry doors (right near the Santa set). The staff member will then advise you of your location in the queue. Once you are called, you are to make your way inside to the holding zone just outside of the Santa set, where you will be advised when you can proceed to meet Santa with your furry friend.
Please note: The Westfield staff member will open the gate into the Santa set for you. Once you are inside, you can remove your pets leash. All pets must be secured before proceeding to make payment for your photographs.
Express your pet: Make sure your friend is ready for their close-up with a new Santa outfit. Whether it’s stylishly matching with you, using party props or simply a Santa hat on top of their furry head, you’ll be sure to impress.
As an added extra, all pets will be provided with a little surprise to enjoy once they have been a good boy or girl, and had their photo taken.