How to: Easter bunny like a pro
Whether it’s your baby's first Easter or the annual backyard scavenger hunt, creating a magical Easter for your little (or not so little) ones is always a special time of year.
This year, we’ve taken the eggs-hausting work out of it for you and created a must-have list for your most egg-citing Easter hunt yet!
A not-so-naughty Easter
For those looking for a healthier take on the sugar-filled holiday, here are a few ways to celebrate Easter without the added sugar hit!
Product pictured from Coles, Bakers Delight, Mr and Mrs Jones, Kmart, Bed Bath and Table.
Dressed to impress
For the style savvy, we have all the cutest Easter dress ups perfect for the Easter long weekend.
Product pictured from Seed, Bonds(Target), Cotton On Kids, Kmart, Target, Peter Alexander.
The hunt is on
Looking to create a show stopping Easter Egg Hunt? Find signs, Easter hunting packs, crafts and much more here!
Product pictured from Kmart, Target and Bed Bath and Table.
Tips and Tricks
With so much excitement (and sugar) it can be easy to forget these must-haves when it comes to planning your hunt.
1. Hiding spots for a drama-free morning:
Hiding your treats at an appropriate time of day is important when it comes to a drama-free Easter morning. A trip to the vet, or melted eggs is a sure fire way to make Easter morning, one to remember (in the worst kind of way!) Follow these simple steps for a drama free egg hunt:
- Hide your eggs in the AM. Don’t leave them out overnight to attract critters.
- Got pets? Keep them away from the eggs before and during the hunt, by putting them inside whilst the kids are on the hunt.
- Equal share. There is nothing worse than the post-hunt blues. Beat the blues by including a finishing count to even out any overflowing or underwhelming baskets, so you have happy little bunnies.
2. Treats for the Easter Bunny:
The Easter Bunny has a big job delivering chocolate treats to families around the world. Why not leave out a carrot or glass of milk for the Easter Bunny to enjoy this Easter?
3. Easter hunting outfits:
The weather over Easter is always unpredictable, so footwear choices for the Easter Hunt is important. Think wellies or boots and keep the bunny slippers clean.