Retailer development update
Opening late 2018
A first to market Zara, Gorman, Billini and The Academy Brand will open as part of the existing centre’s premium fashion remix in late 2018. New stores due to open from mid October include H&M, Kmart, JB Hi-Fi, Platypus, Skechers, Johnny Bigg, Hype DC, Universal Store, Carla Swimwear, Surf Dive n Ski, Barber Industries, Mr & Mrs Jones, The Athlete’s Foot, Angus & Coote, Jeanswest and more. Westfield Kotara will be the only centre between Sydney and the Gold Coast where customers can shop Zara and H&M, Kmart and a three-level full line David Jones, all in the one location.
With a focus on lifestyle and entertainment, the centre will have plenty on offer for the young and young at heart, with Level 2 also welcoming Parrey Skate, a well known Novocastrian operator, who plan on featuring a half-pipe within their store. The thrill will also continue up on Level 3 with a first to New South Wales EMF Fitness Centre and a Cold Rock Ice Creamery.
- Kmart is now closed and will re-open late 2018
- Kmart Tyre and Auto is now closed and will re-open late 2018
- endota spa will be relocating to a beautiful new spa on Level 2 outside David Jones mid June
- Lotus Express cafe will relocate to Level 2 with a fresh new design outside Tigerlily in September
- JB Hi-Fi is now located on Level 2 outside David Jones and will open a new store in the new mall late 2018
- Surf Dive 'n Ski is now located on Level 2 near Target and will open a new store in the new mall late 2018
- Jeanswest is now located on Level 2 near the Concierge Desk and will open a new store in the new mall late 2018
- Angus & Coote is now located on Level 2 near Lotus Cafe and will open a new store in the new mall late 2018
- Sterling Silver Castle is now located to Level 1 next to Lorna Jane
- Helloworld Travel is now located on Level 2 near David Jones
- Glue Store is now located on Level 2 near Target
- Dangerfield is now located on Level 2 next to Dotti
Find out more via the links below:
Do you have a question?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone - concierge.kotara@Scentregroup.com or 02 4016 2571.