Discovery starts now
Zara, H&M and 30 new and relocated stores now open!
New stores now open include:
Zara, H&M, SHEIKE, Lotus Cafe, L'Occitane, Barber Industries, JB Hi-Fi, Surf Dive n Ski, Helloworld, Carla Swimwear, Billini, Platypus Shoes, Skechers, SK Menswear, Johnny Bigg, Parrey Skate pop up, Universal Store, Mr & Mrs Jones, EB Games, Zing Pop Culture, W Hair Bar, Industrie, YD, Espresso Warriors, Sekka Cafe, Jeanswest, Australian Geographic, Sterling Silver Castle, Spendless Shoes, Connor, Professionail, Results Laser Clinic, SkinKandy, Tree of Life, Prouds The Jewellers, Angus & Coote, Kotara Chicken.
New stores opening soon
Before the end of the year more than 15 new stores will open across the centre. We are excited to welcome new brands to the centre including Zara, Mon Purse, Rockwear and Eyes and welcome back brands including Kmart, The Athlete's Foot and Mad Mex.
PLUS over 200 new car spaces open on The Rooftop are now open.
View the full list here:
- Zara - now open on Level 2 in the carpet section
- Kmart Tyre & Auto - now open on Level 1 in the pink car park opposite St George Bank
- Artelier - now open on Level 2 near Zara
- Mon Purse - now open on Level 2 opposite Swarovski
- Miskonduct - now open on Level 2 near Concierge
- The Athlete's Foot - now open on Level 2 near Concierge
- Eyes - opening Wednesday 21 November on Level 2 near Concierge
- Rockwear - opening Thursday 22 November on Level 2 near the food court
- Wallace Bishop - relocating to Level 2 near Concierge, opening Thursday 22 November
- Brow Co - relocating from their kiosk into a permanent shop near Target, opening Thursday 22 November
- The Academy Brand - opening Friday 23 November on Level 2 next to Country Road
- Gorman - opening Monday 26 November on Level 2 next to Sheike
- Specsavers - opening Wednesday 28 November; expanding and renovating in their current location on Level 2 by Gloria Jeans
- Kmart - opening Thursday 29 November Level 2 near JB Hi-Fi
- Savant Apothecary - opening Thursday 29 November near David Jones
- Mad Mex - opening Thursday 29 November on The Rooftop; upgrade from Cantina to Mad Mex
- Parrey Skate - opening Thursday 29 November on Level 2 next to Platypus
- Sushi Musa - opening Thursday 29 November on The Rooftop
- Cold Rock Ice Creamery - opening Thursday 29 November on The Rooftop
- Hype DC - opening Wednesday 12 December
- Timezone - opening mid December
- and more to be anounced soon...
Celebrate with us 29 November - 2 December
To celebrate the opening of Kmart and the new stores we are hosting events across the centre over four days. Take a sneak peak of what is to come below:
- Kmart grand opening: Thursday 29 November - goodie bags for the first 250 customers, Hit 106.9 pop up 10am - 1pm with giveaways and games.
- The Boys Studio Glam Bar: Thu 29, Fri 30 Nov and Sun 2 Dec. 10am - 2pm each day.
- Ink & Snow Christmas personalisation: Thu 29 Nov - Sun 2 Dec. 10am - 2pm each day.
- The Sista Code gift wrapping: Thu 29 Nov - Sun 2 Dec. Times TBC. Get your gifts wrapped for a donation to The Sista Code.
- Fireworks and live music on The Rooftop: Sat 1 Dec from 6pm
- Live music each day in centre and on The Rooftop
- More to be announced
Find out more via the links below:
Do you have a question?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone - concierge.kotara@Scentregroup.com or 02 4016 2571.