Car park update
We are working to improve your car parking experience in 2018 by adding more parking spaces and making it easier at our entry and exit gates. Work is currently underway and you may see some changes while construction is being carried out throughout the car park.
Please visit our weekly development update to find out what is happening in the car park, on the construction site and in centre. Read more here.
New car spaces now open
New car spaces are now open on Level 1 carpark outside St George Bank, Audio Clinic and Newcastle Permanent.
To access these car spaces, enter via the Cynthia Street entrance which is off Northcott Drive.
Within the new area there are six new disabled parking spaces. On Level 1 we now have 20 disabled car spaces available; ten outside The Cheesecake Shop, six in the new area opposite Newcastle Permanent and four near the Woolworths entry doors.
The spaces are just some of the 500 undercover spaces, which will open on Level 1 once development is complete.
Level 1 car park fresh food changes
There are temporary changes to traffic flow in the Level 1 fresh food car park due to essential development works. This parking area is accessible via the Park Ave traffic light intersection entry.
During this time please access the upper levels of car park by entering via:
- Park Ave express ramp - the first entry ramp after the traffic lights when coming from Northcott Drive. This entry will give you access to all upper parking levels.
- Cynthia St entry - this entry reopened in December along with more car spaces outside The Cheesecake Shop. This entry will give you access to all upper parking levels.
- Lexington Parade - access this entry by turning off Park Ave at the Shell petrol station. This entry will give you direct access to level 3 and 4 as well as access to lower parking levels.
Parking for The Rooftop restaurants and Event Cinemas
During core centre trading hours:
- Lexington Parade - access this entry by turning off Park Ave at the Shell petrol station, turn left upon entry and follow the restaurant/cinema signage
After core centre trading hours:
- Park Ave express ramp - the first entry ramp after the traffic lights when coming from Northcott Drive, park on any upper level and use lift to Level 3 or park on Level 3 at the entrance to The Rooftop
- Park Ave traffic light intersection entry - Level 1 outside Woolworths/Coles and use lift to Level 3
Core centre trading hours:
Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Find out more via the links below:
Do you have a question?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone - concierge.kotara@Scentregroup.com or 02 4016 2571.