Community: St George Shuttle Service
St George Community Transport is recommencing the shuttle bus service from Wednesday March 6.
This service is available to everyone and offers more transport options to community members. It is aimed at relieving parking at key locations throughout the local government area.
The aim of the St George Shuttle is to assist people to attend appointments, visit friends or relatives at hospitals, or travel to Westfield Hurstville to shop. The service will transport people to and from key locations including St George Private and Public Hospitals, Kogarah Station and Rockdale Plaza.
The service will commence at 8.30am and end at 4.00pm each day.
The route will include the following stops:
• Westfield Hurstville, Cross Street
• Kogarah Station, Railway Parade, Stand C
• St George Private Hospital, South Street
• St George Public Hospital, Kensington Street
• St George Public Hospital, Gray Street
• St Patricks Green, Chapel Street
• Rockdale Plaza
The cost will be $3.00 per Journey.
For more information about the Shuttle Bus Service please contact St George Community Transport on 9585 3000.