- Thu 5th Apr 12:00am - 7:00am
- Thu 19th Apr 12:00am - 7:00am
Ability Links NSW will be hosting a Pop Up information booth in Centre, every first and third Thursday of the month.
Come chat to the friendly staff around the services Ability Links provide around disability, family assistance, careers and community support.
- Thursday 7 June
- Thursday 21 June
- Thursday 5 July
- Thursday 19 July
- Thursday 2 August
- Thursday 16 August
Where: Centre Court, Level 1 (Near Woolworths)
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
What is Ability Links?
Ability Links NSW is a way of connecting people with disability, their families and carers in the community.
Linkers work closely with people with disability, their families and carers to support them to fulfil their goals, hopes and dreams. Providers are the organisations that offer services to people with disability and the community. Linkers work for these Providers.
Ability Links can help asssit with
- Working together in setting goals and plan for your future
- Building your confidence to achieve your goals
- Developing your existing support networks and create new networks
- Looking at ways you can participate in and be part of your community