5 things you didn't know you could make with the Kmart Pie Maker!
If you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on the Kmart Pie Maker, or know someone who has, you’ll know how loved this cult-like product is.
It’s the latest food craze that’s swept the nation and for only $29 a pop, if you don’t have one, you’re missing out on what’s quickly become the must-have kitchen item of 2020.
But don’t be fooled to think that this pie maker can only be used to make pies. Thanks to the 200,000+ members of the Kmart Pie Maker Facebook Groups, numerous fan pages and recipe blogs, we’ve gathered some of best recipe ideas we’ve found:
- Poached Eggs – forget the painful glad wrap and swirling water techniques, the Kmart Pie Maker is here to help you serve up the perfect eggs for breakfast.
- The Taco Cups – Taco Tuesdays have never been so easy. Simply mould your tortilla into the pie maker until crispy and layer as desired, delicioso!
- Cinnamon doughnuts filled with Nutella – Are you drooling? We’re drooling.
- Haloumi Fritters – You’ll be dining at café-a-la-home this weekend when you whip up these irresistible fritters.
- Mac & Cheese Muffins – Devour the extra crunchy edges after spooning mac and cheese into the machine and letting it work its magic.
After more recipe ideas – grab the Pie Maker book, with over 125 winning recipes from Kmart!
Please always follow the instruction manual carefully when using the machine.