10 tips to tackle the Black Friday sales like a pro
Shoppers' assemble as the Black Friday Sales kick off on Friday 29 November.
Whether you are planning to cross off those Christmas gifts off the list, or to treat yourself to a bargain or two, we’re sharing our top tips to tackling the sales like a pro.
1. Wear comfy shoes for the journey. Save your feet while you're running laps around the centre and opt for a pair of sneakers.
Pictured: Nike's Air Max Dia
2. Just as Destiny’s Child once sang, ladies leave your man at home and bring the bestie instead. Whether it’s for emotional support or a second opinion, it’s always a good idea to bring a friend to consult future spending with.
3. Fuel up to make hard and fast decisions with a delicious protein ball from Go Vita.
4. Check the gaps in your wardrobe, along with your empties and make a list of the essentials. We all know what it’s like to get side tracked by something shiny.
5. Stay caffeinated with Jamaica Blue. A free black coffee awaits you, to ensure you make the right retail decisions of course!
Picture Credit: Jamaica Blue
6. Know your returns policy. We’ve all been caught out on sale item exchange conundrum, so take the initiative to query the aftermath of any impulse purchases.
7. Hand select the best handbag for the trip. We recommend a cross body bag for hands-free shopping.
Pictured: Mimco Turnlock bag
8. Stress less in the carpark and shop like a pro knowing there’s free parking after 5:30pm.
9. Know your spend to get any gift with purchases. Pocket for yourself or add it as a stocking stuffer!
10. Love being ahead of the trends? Be the first to know this year’s offers by subscribing to our email newsletter.